I absolutely loved this story when I came across it. This boy wanted to read more, so he asked the mail man to start giving him junk mail to read. The mailman did it one step better and started bringing him books. Now, you can send him books too! He's promising to read every one and then give them to other children to read.
On Something Good
- Mixing and matching patterns!
- So about that July budget....there are a lot of great picks here though!
- My Nordstrom Anniversary Sale purchases came in and there were a lot of winning pieces!
- I'm started using spray on sunscreen and I happen to love it.
- Getting that redecorating bug! See how Hallmark is inspiring my new designs.
The Knockoff by Lucy Sykes and Jo Piazza (Love it so much that it's getting another week up here)
- It's the last few days of the Nordstrom Anniversary Sale! Shop it before prices go up! Also, don't pass up your opportunity to also get cash back if you use Ebates (and you'll also get cash back on any other online shopping trip you'll go on).
- Still can't believe this Forever 21 dress was so perfect and inexpensive....I also can't believe how expensive this Forever 21 dress is.
- Overly obsessed with this top, I need it to be Fall now!
- I finally found my perfect plaid pants. Thank you Old Navy!
- Reordered this skirt...hoping the new size fits!
- Shopping at Loft this weekend? Use the code HEATWAVE to get 50% off the best finds there. I have my eye on this pretty midi....and this shirtdress.
- Time to invest in a white denim jacket maybe?
- Snatch up this cami now! I love the back of it.
- Kelly Clarkson kills it singing Blank Space.
- Keep this list on hand, it's a list of the best time of year to buy things.
- So I may or may not plan to start Reading Rainbow and Girl Meets World when they come to Netflix this August.
- Did you know you can use deodorant as hand sanitizer when you're in a pinch (or a stink)