I know that SSG has a tendency to be a little sporadic, but I figured I would give you a heads up that we're going to be taking a break from Saturday's Something Good for the next few weeks. However, it's for a pretty exciting reason:
I'm bringing back the Online Holiday Shopping Series!
It's going to be a little different this year, but I won't spill why yet. Come back next week to see the new series this year and in the mean time, read up on the tips from last year.
1. Is it December 25th yet? The reason I'm looking forward to it is probably different than you think though.
2. These kids are so adorable.
3. I love this idea, but it also takes some of the fun out of making it yourself.
4. What have you been reading lately? I just speed read through Belzhar-take a look at it if you haven't yet! Also, I discovered that I have a credit for audible. Any suggestions on what I should use it or?
5. Monica wrote a great post about Bean Boots this week and she's basically convinced me to buy myself a pair.