- It’s already time for the April budget!
- I love this entire outfit (especially the shoes!)
- Trying to decorate your home? Have you checked out UncommonGoods?
This Week’s Reads
Around the web
- Would I ever do a juice cleanse? Probably not. Would I HIGHLY consider it if it involved green juice gummy bears? Very likely.
- It’s a striped utility jacket. I need the price to go down asap.
- Ugh, Instagram’s latest stupid thing: shadow banning accounts.
- Yes, I will be buying these in every color.
- This guy found out that he was on a date with the former manager of the Times Square Olive Garden. It clearly led to the best conversation ever.
- I love how this sweater laces up the back!
- I just keep getting more and more excited for the new Trader Joes coming to my neighborhood.
(PS if you’re going to do any shopping, make sure you sign up for Ebates first so you can get cash back on your shopping!)
- Ann Taylor:
40% Off 3 or More Full-Price Items with code: MORESTYLE. Offer valid 4/27/2017 @ 12 AM – 5/1/2017 @ 3 AM *Exclusions Apply.
- Banana Republic: Extra 40% off Sale at BananaRepublic.com. Restrictions apply. Ends 5/1.
- Gap:Online Exclusive. Gotta click to get it. Use code SOGOOD at gap.com. Restrictions apply. Ends 4/28.
- Loft:40% OFF EVERYTHING use code: OHGOODIE. Offer valid 4/27 12a EST – 4/30 11:59p EST
April 2017 Budget
1. Abercrombie and Fitch Classic Cardigan (Camel and white): $46.4
2. J.Crew Lace T-Shirt: $34.5
3. Lush Split Neck Shift Dress (Black & Wine): $92
4. J.Crew Factory Off-the-shoulder Top: $14.79
5. J.Crew Factory Off-the-shoulder Top: $14.79
6. J.Crew Factory Boardwalk Sandals: $15.13
Crossroads Trading: $27
Total April 2017 Budget
Total Remaining in 2nd Quarter Budget
Haha, remember when I said I had gone on a shopping kick at the end of March? Yeah, so that habit definitely continued into April. Luckily, I ended up returning a lot of it. Things just didn’t look right in person or they fit funny. Fine by me though, because it ended up saving me a lot of money. I was also able to get a number of good deals on the items that I did buy! It brought up my total up, but I’m so happy with all the things I’ve gotten.
I also cleaned out my closet this month. Like, hardcore, took everything back out and slowly brought everything back in (on new hangers!). I ended up filling TWO huge bags for ThredUp, selling a few things at Crossroads Trading, and sending a number of things to charity. I also got rid of the majority of my old hangers (as you might have seen on instagram stories). I’m hoping that having less hangers to use will lessen my temptation to fill them. Also, I’m not letting myself get more hangers, so I have to be picky about what I let go on them!
Did you end up getting anything good this month? Did you attempt a shopping freeze? (I’m debating a May one.) Let me know!
Shop my April 2017 Budget
Linking up with Fran for Bloggers who Budget!