It's funny that I'm writing this as DC is about to head into one of it's coldest weekends in a while, but you know what's starting back up in the nonprofit world? Runs and walks season! Do you have a charity that you support? They're probably hosting a walk at some point this season (if not in the fall). While I won't be running in any coming up soon (I have terrible knees), I plan on volunteering at at least one or two this spring.
If you are a runner though, I want to make sure you know about this opportunity. St. Jude Children's Research Hospital offers those who participate in extreme endurance events (like half and full marathons) the opportunity to become St. Jude Heroes. In addition to participating in these events, the runners also raise at least $500 and they 100% deserve their title of hero. I have a handful of friends who have participated and I'm repeatedly amazed by their dedication. If you have any questions or you want to participate, let me know! I would love to support you however I can.
- A little work outfit inpsiration
- I've been doing a little more shopping, so more reviews for you!
- What do you think about utility vests?
- These books are perfect for GirlBosses
The American Heiress by Daisy Goodwin
- I'm actually in love with this dress.
- I reviewed this vest earlier and I'm so happy I got it.
- Okay, I gave in and ordered this shirt.
- Loving the color of these pants.
- Isn't this jumpsuit beautiful? Now if only I had a reason to get it.
- Yes, I'm still obsessing over this dress.
- When you like an inexpensive dress, you get it in all of the colors.
- Would it be weird if I printed these out and framed them #Allthecolor
- Iconic dance scenes recreated by disabled performers. As if I needed another excused to go to England.
- Quit blogging for free!
- Which of these seven bad hair habits are you guilty of?
- Real life stories of how these women paid off over $20K in debt
- Closet goals.
- Great sports movies are even better with Anna Kendrick.
- This gymnast deserves a perfect 10.