Thanks for taking the time to visit Something Good,
I originally started Something Good in the winter of 2012 as an outlet for my cooking and crafting obsession (which is still going strong and will make occasional blog appearances. After taking a break due to the stress of grad school, I decided to restart it in the Fall of 2013 with a focus on fashion.
Something Good has now become my way to explore new styles, develop my personal style, and learn how to budget appropriately for my wardrobe. With Something Good I hope I can also help you find your style and share tips with you for saving money when you buy.
Thanks for taking the time to visit!
If you’re interested in collaborating…
Visit my collaborations page or send an email to Dana@SomethingGoodBlog.com for my media kit and more information.
Where did the name Something Good come from?
- I’m a current DC Resident.
- I’m a Milwaukee native, but I’m also Pittsburgh-adopted.
- I have my Master degree in Arts Management.
- I’m a petite shopper.
I’m Green Bay Packers fan through and through, but living in Pittsburgh for 6 years made the Steelers my 2nd favorite team.
- I’m also a bookworm – I almost always have a book on me wherever I go.
- I love dessert and I’m fully committed to having it with every meal.
- I’m a wannabe part-time baker, but really, I’m just a stress baker.
- I was raised to be a theater and dance lover and I love going to shows in my free time….when that actually happens.
Interested in collaborating? Email Dana@SomethingGoodBlog.com for more information.