Not only are Joe Biden and his wife Jill pretty awesome, but they’ve raised an amazing daughter. Ashley Biden is launching a clothing brand, Livelihood, that will be made in the USA and the proceeds of which will be donated to under-served American communities.
The first two communities will be Anacostia, DC (where Ashley’s first social worker job was) and Wilmington, Delaware (where she was born). The community boards will then get to decide how the proceeds will be spent and which initiatives need them the most.
Ashley is taking it a step even further than that though. Livelihood will also have an interactive website where users will learn about ways used to reduce poverty around the country.
If you want to check out the apparel, it’s currently available on Gilt!
- Need help with Pinterest? Have you considered using Tailwind? PS You can get TWO MONTHS free if you sign up now!
- I can’t resist the vests and cozy sweaters
- Can’t stop won’t stop with the peplums
This Week’s Reads
Around the web
- I’m kind of in love with the details on this jacket’s sleeves.
- This 27 year old just visited every country in the world.
- Stripes and lace up. All the things I love right now.
- So proud of Milwaukee right now!
- Should I try a sweater blazer?
- Must resist adding more podcasts to my queue….
- I finally bought these shoes I’ve been eyeing for forever!
- Dana wrote the cutest post about her boyfriend for Valentines Day.
(PS if you’re going to do any shopping, make sure you sign up for Ebates first so you can get cash back on your shopping!)
- Ann Taylor:40% Off Full-Price Styles + Extra 50% Off Sale Styles. Use code WEEKEND. Valid 2/16/2017 @ 12 AM – 2/21/2017 @ 12 AM
- Gap: Up to 40% Off Everything at gap.com. Ends 2/18.
- Loft: 40% Off Full-Price Styles with Promo Code: HAPPY. Valid 2/16 12a EST – 2/19 11:59p EST.
- Lou & Grey: 25% off a purchase of $125+ Free Shipping on all orders. Offer valid 2/16/2017 @ 12AM EST – 2/21/2017 @ 3AM EST
- Lord & Taylor: Up to 40% Off New Spring Styles Use code SALE