Do Something Good
This video is a few weeks old, but if you haven’t seen it, then you need to. Rachel Bloom decided to take on workplace inequality with her latest video “Ladyboss.” If you haven’t heard of Rachel Bloom before, she’s the star and creator of the show Crazy Ex-Girlfriend. I personally love the show, but it may not be everyone’s cup of tea. This video however touches on some really important points and is something that we can all get behind
On Something Good
- My life saver sneakers
- J.Crew had an excellent sale going on this week. Lucky for you, a lot of the great stuff is still on sale!
- Curious about what I read in April? (Yes, I finally got the post up)
This Week’s Reads
Around the web
- I may have ordered this tank in two colors….
- I love this article about how Rx turned their brand around just through rebranding.
- Paris Hilton invented everything you’re doing in 2017 and she knows it.
- Thoughts on these shorts?
- Did you hear about the dots exhibit at the Hirshorn this past spring? Here’s a really cool time lapse of one of the interactive rooms.
- Yesss! J.Crew Factory just started stocking my favorite polka cardigan from last summer!
- Tweets for millennials who are just tired of bs.
(PS if you’re going to do any shopping, make sure you sign up for Ebates first so you can get cash back on your shopping!)
- Ann Taylor: 40% Off Select Full-Price Styles. Offer valid 5/18/2017 @ 12AM – 5/22/2017 @ 3AM
- Gap:Get 40% off your purchase. Use code TODAY at gap.com. Online only. Restrictions apply. Ends 5/19.
- Joe Fresh: Extra Long Weekend Sale! 25% Off Sitewide! Use Promo Code MAY25
- Loft: Summer Favorites Starting at $10. Offer valid 5/18 12a EST – 5/21 5:59p EST
- Old Navy: 30% off Old Navy merchandise. Use code BONUS at oldnavy.com. Online only. Restrictions apply. Ends 5/19.