What’s #ProjectReadathon? Well from April 17 – 23, (the week leading up to UNESCO’s World Book Day), all you have to do is read. Browse and read the free, timed excerpts from PRH books and authors. Every time you read, you trigger book donations from Penguin Random House to Save the Children (up to 300,000 books).
You only have the rest of the weekend to start reading though, so go now!
- Have I ever told you about how much I love J.Crew Factory?
- It was time to style my favorite tee dress again!
This Week’s Reads
Around the web
- I think that instead of donut pool floats this year, we should all get this avocado pool float
- I don’t know what my feelings about this are from a political standpoint, but from an artistic standpoint its fascinating.
- Well this reignited my fear of badgers.
- So I should get these slip ons, right?
- Ever send an email that starts with “Sorry for the delay”? Then you need to read this.
- This top would be perfect for pure barre!
- I don’t watch Dancing with the Stars, but I love this Mulan dance!
(PS if you’re going to do any shopping, make sure you sign up for Ebates first so you can get cash back on your shopping!)
- Ann Taylor:
40% Select Full Price Items. Offer valid 4/20/2017 @12AM – 4/25/2017 @3AM
- Banana Republic: The (Iconic) Spring Sale: Extra 50% off Sale at bananarepublic.com. Online and in stores. Restrictions apply. Ends 4/23.
- Gap:All set for summer. Stock up on your warm-weather essentials now. Get up to 50% off everything + an extra 20% off your purchase. Use code GETMORE at gap.com. Online only. Restrictions apply. Ends 4/25
- Loft:40% Off Everything. Offer valid 4/21 12a EST – 4/23 11:59p EST