1. I can’t get enough of the show Master Chef Junior. The kids are too cute and I’m always amazed by their cooking.
2. I’m a little obsessed with the Canadian ABC Family show called The Next Step. The acting isn’t great, but the dancing is so good.
3. My favorite food is frozen custard. My perfect combination is one scoop of chocolate and one of vanilla in a cone.
4. My perfect pizza would be stuffed crust with olives or stuffed crust with pineapple. Margharita pizzas are pretty awesome too.
6. I can be pretty clutzy at times. I’ll accidentally run my arms or legs into tables..chairs…the wall…whatever is near me.
7. I try so hard to not be messy when I eat, but I feel like things still manage to get all over my plate and myself.
8. I started wearing earplugs when I had a fairly loud roommate and now i love wearing them to sleep.
9. My favorite two channels are probably ABC Family (now stupidly FreeForm) and the Food Network.
10. I’m a total geek about tudor history and Shakespeare. I use to be able to name all of his plays in under 6 minutes.
11. I got second place in a national acting competition when I was in high school
12. I almost got hit by Daniel Radcliff’s car once.
13. My first fan girl moment was when I met Tiffany Amber Thiesen, the second came when I met Margaret Atwood.
14. I didn’t start drinking tea until two years ago and now I drink it like it’s going out of style.
15. I wanted to be a fashion designer when I was younger and would spend hours practicing sketching the outfits I saw in magazines.
16. I refused to drive on the highway for the first year that I had my license.
17. When I was little, I would put myself in timeout to avoid cleaning up in school. It was a great idea until a kid told his mom how lucky I was to never have to clean up.
18. I love learning new things (new photography, coding, etc.)
19. I did gymnastics for 16 years and played volleyball for 6
20. When I move to a new city, one of the first things I do is go get a new library card.
21. I was a cheerleader for six months.
22. My all time favorite TV shows are Veronica Mars, Gilmore Girls, and Once Upon a Time.
23. My favorite movie is Clue.
24. I couldn’t pick a favorite book now if I tried. I did love The Westing Game when I was growing up.
25. In high school, I was a total math nerd and took 5 years of math in 4 years.
26. I hands down prefer snow over rain.
27. I’m actually really looking forward to being done with 26 and moving on to 27!